jeudi 17 novembre 2011

Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love

Cause sometimes, we don't want to explain every choice that we do... we just need some beautiful image, I believe sincerely that Man needs to surround himself with beautiful things.

I present you here a video from Florence + the machine, it's an artist whom I love, we can observe something very organic in her work, what has a direct link with my current research for the collection...


However, putting this judgment I lean not only on what I see, the choice of her words is also a good argument. So, the metaphor of the tune evokes all this organic universe with which I deal;

" The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No. dawn, no day, I' m always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart "

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire