mercredi 26 octobre 2011

OBSESSIONS for Fall 11|12

When I look for beautiful clothes designers, I have my small network of stores where I can find specials pieces. This week, I found on-line, om the Reborn website, a boutique where you can find a lot of designer stuff, in the Old port of Montreal. I pretty much like that boutique cause you can find exclusive's brands that you can't find in Montreal. The coat from Boris Bidjan Saberi is pretty good example of pieces you can find.
Black, oiled lamb leather jacket with single vertical zipper closure on front with printed interior lining, raw-edge detail on cuffs, signature piece construction throughout, high stand collar and extended pockets on either side.
100% Leather
$CAD 2699
Black, washed leather low laced boot with minimal seam detail and rubber sole.
100% Leather
$CAD 425

I really have preferences for sure values, when we talk about fashion. Indeed, I prefer a classic garment that I can wear season after season than a garment too trendy which I can't wear more than twice. I think these shoes from Common projects are a good exemple of what I said; the model remains trendy, without sinking however into the too much or the rigard. These are leather and have soles in rubber.
                                         
Graphic print bordered polaroid image square scarf.
100% Silk
$CAD 350

Finally, this is a real piece of art from a french designer, called  Philippe Roucou, its scarfs are completely georgious. Personally, I like the impressions on silk scarfs; that give you the feelign that you wear art.

Well, I hope to have made you discover  new address. Reborn is located in the Old Port of Montreal, but is accessible from your home online.

1 commentaire: